Codevo is a blog which is heavily focused on helping it's readers with HTML, CSS , and JAVASCRIPT skills. In addition we also write about the new technologies, libraries and plugins we use in our code. One may ask what we actually blog about. Okay calm down, we provide free resources which are based on web design and development in order to inspire front-end and back-end developers improve their coding skills.

I am Ziddah Edem  and I am a self-taught MERN STACK developer, an
entrepreneur and a passion driven money making enthusiast. One of the reasons why I created this blog is to help as many developers with the knowledge and skills I have acquired over time. 

I also have a YouTube Channel where I upload web design and development contents very often. I hope you will enjoy my contents here as well. Good luck and Never Give Up because the only thing separating you and your dreams is hard work and passion.


External Social Links

Facebook-

Twitter-

YouTube-  www.youtube.com/codevo 

 

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us :
EMAIL: codingnepalweb@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post